- Full Time
Our social media giant client seeks a Designer to join their team onsite in Austin for the next 6 months!
The Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Concept and design projects that are focused on building new digital experiences on the web.
- Build personalized UI design projects for small and medium business advertisers across many channels including email, web, and print.
- Present ideas and concepts for design and then collaborate and iterate based on feedback for illustration, typography, and mobile design.
The ideal Designer should possess the following:
- Expert in Adobe products, Sketch, web design principles and printing technologies.
- Strong graphic design, digital marketing design and UI design experience
- Strong communication skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly