- Full Time
One of our hottest social media clients seeks a Marketing Analyst to join their team onsite in Menlo Park in this freelance role, 40 hrs/week through November!
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Develop data centric strategies to drive effective digital marketing campaign for media partners across lead acquisition, product engagement and growth education.
- Conduct A/B testing to measure incremental impact of campaign.
- Analyze results and make data-driven recommendations for optimization of future campaigns.
- Build dashboards and reports to track marketing funnel and guide future decisions.
The ideal Marketing Analyst should possess the following:
- 3+ years of experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in data or marketing analytics roles - Experience working in organizations with cross-functional teams
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative ·
- Experience at a consumer technology or media company preferred!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.