5 days left
- Full Time
One of our hottest social media clients seeks a Marketing Researcher to join their team onsite in Menlo Park!
The Marketing Researcher will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with a variety of research projects ranging from defining market opportunities of new technologies, uncovering target customers, quantifying and prioritizing opportunity spaces and determining the readiness of new experiences to launch into the market.
- Think strategically about business problems, understanding new technologies and how people use them, and synthesizing large amounts of research into succinct and thoughtful business opportunities that are grounded in both solid market analysis and consumer research.
- Transform primary (qualitative and quantitative) and secondary research, competitive and industry analyses into an informed point of view, and then use exemplary communications skills to inspire executives, marketing leads, product managers, designers, and engineering teams to action around insights.
The ideal Marketing Researcher should possess the following:
- 5+ years' experience in industry as a marketing/market researcher.
- Experience presenting convincingly to senior executives.
- Ability to think through complex analyses and problems in a methodical and repeatable way.
- Client side and agency experience in new product/service development and launch is a plus.
- Experience across a broad range of primary research methodologies; from in-depth, in-home qualitative studies to quantitative surveys.
- Demonstrable critical and systems thinking skills.
- Interest in technology products and their impact on society.
- Experience working in consumer hardware and tech a plus
- Familiarity with office applications (Excel*, PowerPoint*, Word*, Outlook*).
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Marketing Researcher
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly