- Full Time
Position: eCommerce Manager
Location: Downtown Kansas City
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $65,000 - $75,000
Our leading agency client in the Crossroads needs a full time eCommerce Manager to join its team this month!
Have you optimized product sales in online channels such as Amazon, Chewy, Walmart? Do you get a excited to create best-in-class e-commerce experiences?
As the eCommerce Manager, you will be responsible for oversight of all marketplace eCommerce products for its clients.
General responsibilities include:
- Understanding and owning all aspects of e-commerce projects from beginning (initial client briefing/presentation) to deployment and optimization
- Contributing / executing marketplace strategy
- Creating content, adapted to each digital channel, including product imagery and videos
- Data management and optimization
- Assisting in defining the strategic direction of e-commerce solutions by leveraging search, analytics and user experience
- Monitoring buyer reviews and ensure proper responses
To qualify for this position, the ideal candidate should:
- 2 -4 years of experience with marketplace product management and eCommerce website marketing
- Experience using Amazon Vendor Central, Google PPC or similar marketplace tools
- Experience using Mapp Trapp auditing tools is a nice to have
- Experience integrating e-commerce services related to digitalization of client offerings in brick-and-mortar stores
- Experience working with e-commerce web platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce and BigCommerce
You should be a highly organized individual, have strong attention to detail, and the ability to manage 100+ product SKUs at once across various channels.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.