Marketing & Communications Coordinator
- Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator in our Boston, MA office, located at 28 State Street. This job is responsible for providing timely and accurate administrative support activities to the Marketing & Communications team. This position also contributes to editorial efforts by drafting, editing and publishing various internal and external pieces.
- Handles all routine administrative functions, including accounts payable, mail, supply ordering, routine calls and correspondence for the Marketing and Communications department.
- Provides editorial support by writing, editing and publishing various materials. Has principal ownership of NewsFlash, including content development, client contact, publishing and distribution and posting on the employee intranet. Handles some routine marketing support tasks.
- Supports media relations efforts including drafting certain announcements, maintaining media distribution lists and coordinating release publications through the company’s wire services vendor.
- Reviews and coordinates response to emails submitted to feedback emailboxes for the public website, employee intranet, the producer portal as well as blogs and social media accounts.
- Contributes to local office community events and Charitable Trust program administration.
- Demonstrated proficiency with copier and computer software including current Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel), Microsoft Outlook, Content Management System publishing tool, and other data entry and spreadsheet applications and programs.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience in Writing or Editing is required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a major in English, Journalism or Communications.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience.