Design Services Producer
- Full Time
Design Services Producer
Org Unit: Marketing
Work Days: Monday-Friday
Exemption Status: Exempt
Works within the Office of External Affairs (EA) to oversee the initiation, prioritization, and scheduling of design projects, managing them from request through delivery. This role manages the creative and content development to ensure quality control and the tracking and timely completion. This position also oversees all phases of project management to help produce high quality designed materials and provide the highest level of customer service while maintaining the brand guidelines.
- Responsible for managing the execution of creative projects. Manages requests, project scopes and resources; coordinates timelines; develops project plans; manages deadlines and provides status updates to key stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains solid client relationships across each division to understand project needs, allocate appropriate resources and effectively deliver a winning outcome.
- Develops and manages a creative strategy brief for each project. Reviews strategy brief with external resource or external creative team.
- Maintains overall design calendar that includes deadlines and reoccurring annual projects, monitors weekly allocations, shifts resources and priorities based on changing requirements. Ensures timely initiation of these projects.
- Determines and procures best resources to deliver against the creative brief and project requirements.
- Partners with outside agencies and freelance resources in managing clients' promotional and marketing efforts. Evaluates and hires design resources and freelancers for peak periods.
- Defines, creates and builds a seamless operating process by providing business expertise to improve and manage workflow. Engages internal clients to adopt new processes.
- Manages client requests ensuring on-target, on-time, on-budget, and on-brand delivery of designed materials.
- Negotiates timelines and budgets ensuring all deadlines are maintained.
- Coordinates communication, scheduling, cost estimates, feedback mechanisms and next steps between creative resources and all EA divisions.
- Manages online brand center for Weill Cornell Medicine, including site enhancements, reporting analytics and promoting awareness and use.
- Ensures WCM brand guidelines are followed and responds to brand inquiries across Weill Cornell Medicine.
- Identifies areas where design templates can be implemented to improve design effectiveness and deliver efficiencies.
- Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between creative resources and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in visual arts, graphic design, multimedia, marketing or communications preferred.
- Four or more years of experience as a creative service or project management production lead in design or creative production environment. Agency experience preferred.
- Experience in developing digitally responsive/mobile design and mapping the user experience.
- Experience in healthcare preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud suite (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), Microsoft Office Suite and databases.
- Ability to maintain client's business objectives and goals during creative process – puts the “client hat” on during design development process.
- Effective influence skills in a collegial environment.
- Ability to build brand identity, large-scale design systems and how they support brand strategy.
- Proven record of successful completion of long and short-term tasks within tight schedules.
- Demonstrated exceptional oral/interpersonal skills to communicate and interact in a confident, positive and effective manner with diverse clientele, using a high degree of tact, diplomacy and discretion.
- Highly organized and analytical.
- Ability to balance expectations and provide out of the box solutions.
- Detail-oriented and self-starter.
- An effective problem-solver on a day-to-day basis; adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
- Ability to work well and to prioritize work load in a fast paced environment.
- Acute business sense.
- Champion for change and able to react with speed and agility (motivator of the team, flexible).
- Calm under pressure – not intimidated by high work volume and highly-visibility end-products.
To apply, please visit: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=27731&company=C0000274692P&username=&st=AA320C0C807B3B4ACE86E64DEA84423C48DCEF81
Weill Cornell Medicine is a comprehensive academic medical center that's committed to excellence in patient care, scientific discovery, and the education of future physicians in New York City and around the world. Our doctors and scientists-faculty from Weill Cornell Medical College, Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, and the Weill Cornell Physician Organization-are engaged in world-class clinical care and cutting-edge research that connect patients to the latest treatment innovations and prevention strategies. Located in the heart of the Upper East Side's scientific corridor, Weill Cornell Medicine's powerful network of collaborators extends to its parent university Cornell University; to Qatar, where an international campus offers a U.S. medical degree; and to programs in Tanzania, Haiti, Brazil, Austria and Turkey. Our medical practices serve communities throughout New York City, and our faculty provide comprehensive care at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. At Weill Cornell Medicine, we work together to treat each individual, not just their conditions or illnesses, as we strive to deliver the finest possible care for our patients - the center of everything we do. Weill Cornell Medicine is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Weill Cornell Medicine provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/63tmvqppwx2sch2q