1 day left
- Full Time
Technology Sales represents the ComScore #1 Consumer Technology News Portfolio with sites like TechRadar, PC Gamer, Tom’s Guide, GamesRadar, Space, Live Science, and more. The Future Technology portfolio delivers quality enthusiast content daily to hundreds of millions of visitors worldwide.
The Technology Sales team deliver significant revenue and client solutions to leading advertisers in the technology and gaming sectors.
Job Summary & Purpose
Are you ready to make the move from Account Management to Sales?
Are you ready to work for the #1 Team in the most dynamic media sectors?
If yes, this role is for you!
As an Account Executive you will focus on representing some of the top brands in the Future portfolio. Successful candidates will have a strong desire to win, learn and be a part of ta high performing team.
You will have a track record of sales success, account management skills and knowledge of the many types of advertising Future offers - including display, programmatic, print, custom content, and experiential.
In exchange, you will be joining a rapidly growing, innovative, dynamic and profitable media organizations where the opportunity to progress your career at record speed truly exist.
Key role responsibilities
- Develop and close new ad agency and direct company leads based on a focused brand approach provided by the SVP, Sales.
- Schedule and conduct phone calls and meetings with ad agency and company decision-makers for assigned accounts
- Identify and connect with potential clients and leads.
- Communicate the value of Future US by walking through detailed presentations.
- Execute on a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals.
- Hit monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Prepare brand-specific proposals to proactively win new business.
- Understand competitive differentiators in fast-changing advertising landscape.
- Work with team to help share customer insights to shape our products.
Essential skills and experience
- You must have a good depth of related work experience in the media industry with sales and/or client facing experience.
- Knowledge of online advertising, terms, sales process, and sales flow is really important to succeed in this role
- Solid experience in MS Office/Google Docs including spreadsheets and pitch decks/presentations.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to forge relationships with clients, understand their objectives and recommend the best strategies.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while working independently.
We are Future, a global multi-platform media company with big ambitions and the talent to bring them to life. Together, we connect people to their passions through the high-quality content we create and the innovative technology we pioneer.
We’re the name behind market-leading brands in specialist sectors like technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, field sports, knowledge and home interest. Specialists in our field are passionate about what we do, every year we attract millions of consumers to our websites, magazines, events and social spaces.
We’re dedicated to creating loyal fans of our brands, and the number is growing all the time. But that’s not enough – we’re continually adding to our portfolio, building on our technology and investing in our people. Everything we do is born from our desire to innovate and influence and we restlessly look to improve. We hire people we can learn from and we work together to push the boundaries of what can be done.
Together, we’re exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for – our audiences, clients and shareholders. Our shareholders have watched Future transition into an innovative global platform for specialist media, our share price has performed well in parallel with both the transition and our growing ability in making our content pay.
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work and the kind of personal development that makes every day even more enjoyable and challenging. We believe it to be a really exciting time to join Future.
Every kind of talent is celebrated and nurtured here. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, which means we don’t have a Future headquarters. Across our offices in the UK, US, France, and Australia, each and every one of us is playing a part in driving our business forward.