Viking, Penguin Books, Penguin Classics, and Riverhead Books are seeking a nimble and adaptive Marketing Operations Coordinator. This marketing-based position will be largely focused on project and systems management, and will also liaise closely with editorial, managing editorial, art and sales teams. The responsibilities of the Marketing Operations Coordinator are essential to the success of every title published across the four imprints. The Marketing Operations Coordinator is able to work as part of a greater team and also independently, and skilled at managing a multitude of projects.
The Marketing Operations Coordinator:
* Oversees seasonal sales materials (TI Sheets, sell sheets, digital catalog, and sales conference materials) schedules and processes for all imprints.
* Creates, communicates, and maintains metadata workflow, timelines and troubleshooting with internal departments.
* Assists with overarching galley strategy, ordering, allocating, and mailings for all imprints.
* Manages sales and account-specific promotional requests.
* Minimum 2 years prior related experience in publishing and/or project management
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks and keep track of deadlines
* Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
* Rapid problem solver mentality
* Ability to learn new systems and adapt to fluid and/or changing processes
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children’s Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.