Coordinator, Partner Marketing
- Full Time
The Coordinator, Partner Marketing supports the Digital Distribution Partner Marketing team in the execution and delivery of integrated co-marketing campaigns for HBO & Cinemax’s digital OTT & vMVPD businesses to drive subscriber and revenue growth across partners. The Marketing Coordinator will support the team by assisting in the day-to-day creation of marketing assets across key distributors and will take a lead role in the ongoing tracking of marketing activity across the digital distribution partners.
- Assist the Manager in the many varied day-to-day functions involved in supporting the overall planning, execution, and communication of Partner Marketing campaigns; including paid media, on and off-channel marketing and partner specific initiatives that drive acquisition or retention.
- Responsible for budget maintenance including but not limited to invoice submission, tracking, reconciliation and reporting.
- Manage and track partner requests and submit necessary forms to begin the creative process.
- Collaborate closely with key internal groups and legal teams to oversee asset development, approval, and delivery for digital partners.
- Coordinate and help develop program positioning and strategic creative initiatives with our partners, while also serving as an expert on HBO/Cinemax’s programming slate.
- Develop editorial calendars and assist in curating HBO’s UI design within partner platforms.
- Contribute to ongoing marketing presentations and other campaign materials.
- Understand the overall business objectives of HBO and its distribution partners by maintaining familiarity with and an understanding of the industry landscape .
- 1-2 years marketing experience with an ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organization, time management and communication skills.
- A natural collaborator, with the ability to work well across functional teams.
- Skilled at prioritizing and making decisions on partner opportunities and requests.
- An ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Proficient with various computer applications, including Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, PhotoShop, Google Drive and quick learner with various internal systems.
- Solid understanding of changing TV distribution and technology landscape and how it impacts team focus.
- A passion for entertainment and popular culture.