- Full Time
Position: Graphic Designer- KNOXVILLE
Location: Other Areas
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $41/hr DOE
A client in Knoxville, TN is looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to join their team on a long term contract.
- Interpret creative briefs and concept advertising campaigns, web experiences and individual tactics.
- Work under pressure, turning around projects quickly and without errors
- Projects include digital, social, broadcast, and print.
- Work with writers, designers, producers, web developers, motion designers, photographers, directors, and marketing professionals to deliver exceptional campaigns and content
- 5+ years of advertising / design industry experience
- Demonstrates big, campaign thinking that translates into any medium
- Possess basic video editing skills, and basic HTML 5
- Exceptional design aesthetic, solid typography skills and awareness of design trends and innovation
- Samples of work that demonstrate your design thinking, process, and solutions
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Mac literacy is required
- Ability to present ideas clearly and thoughtfully
- Working knowledge of latest technologies and trend
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.