1 day left
- Full Time
The Product Manager, Mobile will plan, develop and oversee implementation of all mobile products and features across our mobile devices and apps. He/ she will partner with a top-notch technology and design team, as well as 3rd party vendors to create breakthrough new products that are meaningful and enjoyed by our customers.
• Manage existing mobile products including mobile apps and NOOK device software, and develop new products based on strategic priorities, industry experience, customer feedback, and marketplace research/trends/analytics. Ensure products are delivered on schedule and with high quality results.
• Manage new product development and feature roadmap from strategic planning to implementation by working with cross-functional teams that include Merchandising, Marketing, Technology, Customer Service, and Creative.
• Analyze product performance and customer feedback post-launch, and respond quickly to diagnose and correct any problems, and continuously iterate on feature and functional enhancements.
• Independently generate new product ideas, research/ analyze them for feasibility and business impact, and lead implementation of those ideas into products.
• Brainstorm with our Optimization team on A/B test concepts to continuously understand our customer’s behavior in order to improve existing products and features that drive higher engagement.
• Create wireframes, user stories, functional requirements and partner with the UX team on layout and design.
• Conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis.
• Experience bringing an idea from concept to prototype including the ability to document functional requirements, creating wireframes, writing user stories required.
• Passion and understanding of exemplary user experience in e-commerce/ m-commerce. Keeping up-to-date with the latest mobile technologies and changes is a must.
• Experience in usability labs, or studying user interaction with products, and interpreting site analytics.
• Experience leading successful website development projects: defining and communicating specifications, managing resources, leading cross-functional teams and managing on-time implementation.
• Superior ability to manage short- and long-term projects simultaneously, trading-off resources to achieve company objectives.
• Knowledge of design principles and best practices in user experience design, website navigation, information architecture, and traffic retention.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years of experience in Internet-related Product Management preferably with consumer-facing, ecommerce site(s), name brand content portals or social media sites. The right mix of experience in Marketing, Technology and/or Product Development could be appropriate as well.