Senior Digital Editor
1 day left
- Full Time
The Senior Digital Editor serves as a gatekeeper for Interview’s digital presence, ensuring that every story has the best chance to succeed across platforms. The position is responsible for editing and publishing all content for Interview’s website, as well as overseeing publishing on social media channels, in addition to site review, maintenance, and analytics reporting. The position requires a proven skill at headline writing and rapid, detail-oriented editing, as well as a track record of managing writers and junior editors to improve, fine-tune, and rework stories. Knowledge of digital workflow, including social media, and web production are essential. This is a full-time job based in our downtown New York office.
- Manage digital workflow, including publishing calendar, deadlines, and budgeting (in coordination with the Managing Editor).
- Edit and publish 5-8 articles per day (a mix of topical and archive).
- Use analytics to make data-driven editorial decisions.
- Ensure all content published on the site and across social media channels adheres to Interview’s style guides.
- Repackaging print articles for the web, reviewing formatting changes, art usage, clarity and web headlines.
- Work with internal sales lead to execute on sold campaigns and ensure that content is delivered to client satisfaction.
- Ideate and pitch story ideas for digital, social media, and print that deliver on brand growth goals and initiatives.
- 2 years of management experience supervising writers and editors.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Strong analytical and program management skills.
- Background using data analytics tools (Google Analytics) to track and report on site engagement.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- You are driven and care about delivering strong work, and have a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Experience working with social media.
- PhotoShop skills a major plus.
Apply for Senior Digital Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly