2 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is looking for a Content Strategist to join their team in a long-term freelance role on site in Wilmington, Delaware.
Content Strategist Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee the work for a team of technical writers
- Ensure projects are prioritized appropriately and deadlines are met on time
- Contribute to the success of the larger digital content team, partnering with team members and leadership to deliver best-in-class content for our digital products
- Lead discussions about defining the correct tone and voice for the brand and overall content strategy
- Contribute to big picture conversations within the content team to help define the ongoing vision for content as a whole
- Provide leadership to direct reports and others on the team in the area of content strategy, and ensure quality execution of strategy and voice/tone in their area of focus
- Partner with content team leadership and other partners to identify areas of opportunity, including process improvements, training opportunities, success sharing, etc.
- Create strong relationships with partners outside content to be aware of and create solutions for any roadblocks
Content Strategist Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or communications-related field
- 10 years of technical/digital consumer-facing content
- 5 years of experience delivering results in drafting UX/digital content and/or content strategy
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage
- Spanish language proficiency is a plus along with a firm understanding of the Associated Press style guide
- Proactive, solutions-oriented, and very attentive to detail
- Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, including writing for a nuanced voice/tone
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers, researchers, usability specialists, product managers
- Experience managing teams
How to Apply
To be considered for the position with our client, please apply directly through the link provided. Only applications submitted through our active link will be considered.
We will review the information you provide and may reach out to you for a face-to-face conversation if you are a fit for our clients' needs.
Apply for Content Strategist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly