- Full Time
The Corcoran Group is seeking an experienced production/ graphic designer based in our Manhattan office.The role’s primary function will be to design collateral keeping within strict brand guidelines established by the creative team at our corporate headquarters. In addition to design capabilities, it is equally important that the individual has excellent project management skills, communication, and experience working with cross-functional teams.
The role will report to Corcoran’s Senior Creative Director. A successful candidate will be comfortable designing within brand guidelines and templates, as design work will revolve around established design principles.
This position requires 2-5 years of experience as a graphic designer during which he/she has worked with a brand(s) to create branded collateral in both print and digital spaces. Agency experience working with a luxury brand(s) is preferred but not required. He/she must be capable of working independently, juggling multiple projects simultaneously, and meeting quick turnaround times while maintaining a high quality of work.
Job Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
• Digital: Create email communications, newsletters, banner ads, social media graphics, infographics, motion graphics, presentations, and occasional front-end design for web-based applications
• Print: Create print brochures, post cards, advertising spreads, books, newsletters, and more
• Customize and utilize branded web and print templates for property and individual agent promotions
• Create targeted marketing pieces - in both print and digital mediums - such as newsletters, invites, market reports, and promotional pieces for luxury property listings
• Ability to communicate concepts and storyboard media concepts from beginning to end
• High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite design programs, PowerPoint, and motion-graphics/video editing programs
• General understanding of web development toolsets (HTML, CSS, XML, etc.)
• Familiarity with mobile and digital development workflows, wireframing, etc.
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas and strategy behind design concepts at a high level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required preferably in design