Search Engine Marketing Account Manager
- Full Time
2. Verification of all campaign set-up pre & post launch –
a. Onboarding Note
b. Pixel architecture & verification
c. Call tracking set-up & verification
d. Order accuracy set-up in system
e. URL & landing page verification
f. Ad tag verification for analytics
g. Monitoring of budget pacing
h. Optimization suggestions
i. Story telling/narrative style month end reports
3. Review daily analysis and reporting on search performance with a goal to optimize quickly for creative and/or keywords that need immediate attention, strong performers that could potentially perform even better, and then anything in between.
4. Optimize Campaigns via:
a. KPI’s: Constantly communicate with Sales and Ad Ops teams to optimize landing pages with best call to action and direct response. Measure conversion rate etc to gauge response to campaign creative and targeting.
b. Ad Optimization: Leverage auto-creative technology to optimize for highest converting ad copy. Provide suggestions to the Ad Ops and/or Programmatic/Search team on how the keyword bidding platform/vendor needs to change over time as the market changes.
c. Keyword Selection: Routine analysis of merchant prefixes & suffixes for all marketed entities and optimization through regular use of internal reports and external tools.
d. Bid Optimization: Leverage internal data reports, external tools (bid estimator, search estimator) to optimize keyword bids and campaign budgets for maximum gross margin.
5. Set up, maintain and optimize paid search engine advertising for traffic volume, revenue and KPIs
6. Provide detailed client data & insights - sale projections, campaign performance, position updates, competitive benchmarking to build client relationships.
7. Work with sales team to understand and establish campaign requirements, and serve as subject matter expert in assisting with campaign set-up, optimization suggestions, ad tagging, and retention through reporting recaps etc.
8. Provide support to company digital marketing initiatives as appropriate to grow business at positive ROI. Actively share findings with various stakeholders.
9. Diligently manage search engine campaigns as needed, ensures strong performance, and improves and supports the sales process with campaign coordinator and campaign support individuals.
10. Perform all other duties as assigned or directed.
BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Economics, or Mathematics discipline preferred.
• Experience in optimizing towards CTR, CPC, CPA or ROI goals
• Google AdWords Search Certification
• Intermediate Excel knowledge
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong teamwork, communication and brain-storming
• Good troubleshooting skills and a love of solving problems
• Ability to adapt quickly and seamlessly in an ever-changing environment
Yrs & Type of Experience
• 3 year minimum of Search Engine Marketing experience
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.