Sr Client Solutions Executive - Grow - Madison / Milwaukee
- Full Time
Key Partners (Communication):
Field Sales RepsField Sales ManagersDealer Services ManagerInside Sales RepsInside Sales ManagersDealer Services CoordinatorGeneral Managers, Assistant General ManagersInventory Solutions Partners (AIM, RMS, Ready Logistics, DealShieldCox Automotive Finance, Retail, Media Solutions Groups (Next Gear, Deal Shield, Auction Genius, Autotrader, etc.…)Daily Responsibilities “Day in the Life”:
- Engage clients on a daily basis to sell solutions based opportunities across Cox Automotive. Utilize Salesforce.com to identify client needs and opportunities and complete all open items/tasks to ensure information is up to date and transparent to all sales and operations members across the organization.Execute a daily/weekly/monthly Opportunity Management plan.Review e-mails and telephone messages for follow up and completionEnsure processes and communications with auction locations is being executed by clients and auction operating locations as expected.Ensure accurate billing and facilitate timely resolution of issues or disputes.Ensure clear accountability and communication lines for clients with auction operating locations.Dealer education “promote Best Practices” Sale ready – Selling Frontline ServicesSales opportunities – Frontline services – CR’s, etc…
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and best practices
- Skills in communication, customer service, and relationship building
Minimum of 2 years outside sales and serviceAutomotive, auction, wholesale internet sales / service experience preferred Experience in selling and servicing account listProven track record of growing accounts from existing base
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.