The Producer/Editor, will collaborate on the creation of promotional content for NBC Sports. We are looking for someone who will bring an exciting, vibrant approach to the content creation team. The selected candidate will work with a dynamic, fun, and talented creative team. The ideal candidate will have a firm technical grasp on the editing process, but this is a creative position first and foremost and a dedication to your craft is paramount.
<ul><li>Create and edit content for NBC Sports, including short form on-air promos, sales tapes, and online content, from rough-cut to delivery
<li>Study all forms of motion mediums and applies new and exciting techniques that can be used to enhance our brand
<li>Must have a keen eye for detail and be sure all projects support the network brand strategy and appeal to the core audience
<li>Provide a new fresh approach to our current processes
<li>Familiarize yourself with various genres of music and be able to create effective and unique edits with sound
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of broadcast or cable network editing experience
- Must provide a proven reel of on-air promos, commercials and network brand spots upon request
- Must be highly creative story-teller including the ability to effectively edit music and sound effects
- Must be creatively proficient on Avid Media Composer/Symphony non-linear editing systems
- Working knowledge of Avid Interplay or comparable shared media storage system
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Willingness to work nights and across weekends
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Be flexible and be able to work under pressure
- A team player who can also work independently or collaboratively
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven and ability to work well under pressure
- Sports knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.