Inventory Manager, Telemundo/Universo
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Manage Telemundo and Universo inventory usageRecommend strategies for optimal use of availsMonitor and assist in maintaining selling schedules for Telemundo and UniversoManage marketing and sponsorship elementsWork with Planning and Sales management to ensure revenue is maximizedGenerate, update and distribute sales and category reports, as neededMonitor Stewardship to help maximizing revenueVarious projects and assignments, as needed
The Inventory Manager will be working primarily with the NBCU Hispanic Properties (Telemundo and Universo), responsible for overseeing and tracking commercial inventory usage, coordinating internal sales processes with Pricing & Planning, Sales and Account Services, as well as supporting the Ad Sales Finance team.
• BA/BS degree required
• Minimum 3+ years experience in media sales environment
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel – PowerPoint)
• Prior experience in Inventory, Sales Planning or Sales Operations
• Excellent computer skills, demonstrated analytical ability and organization/project management skills
• Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
• Working knowledge of On-Air and Nielsen rating system preferred
• Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate/negotiate effectively with all levels within the organization
• Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven media environment
• Passion for television and entertainment landscape
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.