NBCUniversal’s Creative Partnerships Group is seeking a Project Coordinator to support its project management team and creative lead in the development, execution, and evolution of strategic initiatives executed across the NBCU portfolio. This position reports to the VP, Live Production and Project Management.
This role requires the ability to quickly learn the deep organizational knowledge of working across multiple teams within a large media organization, excellent relationship skills, a high level of organization, detail, and time management, and an ability to find efficiencies in processes while working on fast paced projects in a creative environment.
The position is one primarily responsible for scheduling, communication, and administration around the development of strategy and creative for all portfolio marketing initiatives including the upfront event. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/REQUIREMENTS:
Assist with ongoing property and vendor outreach as it relates to the creative development of the portfolio marketing initiatives leading up to and coming out of the Mondo shoot in December as well as the Upfront event in May.Manage requests for materials, both outgoing and incoming.Keep apprised of all relevant client, industry and technology developmentsIdentify and keep abreast of the latest trends and advertising best practices.
- Create and assemble all decks and materials to communicate progress of strategic and creative development to multiple stakeholders throughout the organization (including c-suite level executives)
- Bring new ideas forward being an active participant in strategic and creative brainstorms.
- Assist with ideation, organization and execution of assigned projects
- Keep the development of all projects and team running smoothly by prioritizing all administrative and communication needs which include:
- Managing system that communicates all information on the project development (including dissemination of notes from meetings both formal and informal).
- Supporting the management of multiple major and minor stakeholders throughout the organization by maintaining project calendars, immediately responding to scheduling needs, prepping materials in a timely manner for upcoming presentations and meetings
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or similar field
• Minimum 1+ years digital marketing/social media experience
• Proven ability to write for different medias and different voices/styles depending on client/assignment
• Strong communication skills
• Strong conceptual and strategic skills
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Ability to respond to needs quickly and adapt accordingly on fast paced, ever-changing project.
• Rapid response time and clarity of purpose are a must.
• Ability to see big picture goals and what needs to be accomplished, break them down into individual tasks, and put each of those tasks in motion.
• Proactive thinker
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize several projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to take creative direction and implement changes
• Openness to feedback and direction
• Familiarity with the creative community, especially writing and great conceptual thinking
• Solid knowledge of all things digital across variety of mediums/medias
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.