Digital Advertising Producer
6 days left
- Full Time
Wine Enthusiast Magazine, the publishing division of Wine Enthusiast Companies, has an open position in its Digital Media group for a Digital Advertising Producer. The ideal candidate will bring their ideation, project management, production & promotion expertise and provide general support for all digital media campaigns running on Wine Enthusiast’s digital properties.
Key responsibilities of this position:
- Work with the Digital Advertising Director and Account Managers to ideate, plan, execute and report on digital advertising campaigns for clients.
- Act as the point of contact for clients and agencies of all sold digital advertising Programs.
- Act as the point of contact for Account Managers, Accounting Department, and other team members on NetSuite related tasks for digital sales including; reports, sales order creation, monthly billing etc..
- Manage daily tasks and workload of the digital ad sales production staff.
- Traffic assets for digital advertising programs including; display, social media, web, email, and completely custom content campaigns.
- Create, manage and update sponsored content on the Wine Enthusiast website, social media platforms and other digital properties.
- Craft promotional strategies for every digital program utilizing organic and paid social media, email marketing and other outlets for media dissemination to reach advertiser’s goals.
- Work with editorial team to produce several weekly and monthly newsletters.
- Generate comprehensive wrap-up reports for advertisers and management by assembling media metrics and screenshots of campaign components.
- Construct and update mockups, sales decks and other sales collateral as needed.
To be successful you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study (advertising, marketing, business, etc.)
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Intermediate understanding of online advertising
- Familiarity with online publishing and advertising on social media platforms
- Utilize strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Solid computer literacy with Microsoft Excel, Power Point & Photoshop. NetSuite is a big plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and complete large volume of work in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced publishing environment both independently & cooperatively within a team.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance: high productivity while meeting multiple deadlines.
Along with a great group of co-workers and a beautiful location we offer a competitive compensation package which includes a 37.5 hour work week, paid vacation, personal and sick time, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits, 401k with matching, employee discounts, shuttle service to and from White Plains train station, an on-site gym with free fitness classes, a cafeteria, covered parking and the opportunity to enhance your wine knowledge by participating in our wine tasting classes.
If this position interests you and your skills meet the requirements please respond with a cover letter and resume. We look forward to reaching out to those candidates who best match or current needs.
Please no phone calls or third parties. Wine Enthusiast Companies is proud to be an EOE
Apply for Digital Advertising Producer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly