Native Content Producer
2 days left
- Full Time
• Responsible for the creation of native advertising content and the results of engagement to that content.
• Works with advertising sales staff to build business cases to justify results of native campaigns and content driven initiatives
• Manages freelance content producers who create and/or source content for native advertising campaigns and revenue initiatives.
• Produces high-quality content ideas that are engaging and on-point
• Observes ethical and brand standards in content
• Maintains a strong understanding of the difference between editorial content and advertiser content and the standards required for each
• Understands digital content, how to frame it for social engagement and how to measure or estimate its success.
• Brainstorms and collaborates with clients and advertising sales staff
• Educate and build sales capacity for native and sponsorship products
• Attends client calls and meetings as needed
• Creates detailed freelance assignments and proposed headlines with which to obtain client approvals on concepts
• Designs mockups to demonstrate concepts for client approval as needed
• Creates content plans for native products
• Edits or approves content submitted by freelancers
• Revises or works with freelancers to revise content to meet client specifications.
• Writes content as needed
• Selects or sources artwork
• Works in AJC content management system to design, layout and manage advertising content
• Creates social content as needed to promote content
• Supports advertising content team as needed with Sponsorship advertising content
Qualifications:Education: Bachelor’s degree
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration.
• Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of production management platforms and digital marketing tools, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, etc.
Years of Experience: 1+ years of experience.
Experience in the following:
• Strong teamwork, communication and brain-storming
• Good troubleshooting skills and a love of solving problems
• Ability to adapt quickly and seamlessly in an ever-changing environment•
• Technology orientation, including platforms and systems
• Data analysis and synthesis from a variety of sources.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage and deliver results in a matrix organization
• Highly developed attention to detail
• Creative when new solutions are required
• High interest in the digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.