Social Media Account Manager
- Full Time
The candidate for this position will need a working understanding of the digital footprint initiatives that are offered by The AJC. This is a unique opportunity to support social campaigns for a growing cutting-edge, local social advertising solution for large and small businesses alike.
Job Duties: •Support AE’s, sales manager and other Account Managers in achieving campaign objectives, key performance indicators, and delivery timelines
• Create, implement, optimize and manage social campaigns
• Research and propose paid social campaigns on Facebook and other social networks, including design and development of strategy, ad type, identification of proper landing pages, targeting, ad copy, and post-click tagging for campaign analysis and Google Analytics insight and continuous improvement
• Actively implement, manage, and optimize paid social campaigns to the clients’ weekly, monthly and quarterly budget goals
• Write and test compelling ad copy that converts
• Work closely with design team to create effective ads
• Actively test and analyze, audiences, targeting, creative, copy and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volume
• Identify and utilize successful bidding strategies and effective audience management on social networks to hit target acquisitions volume goals and efficiency metrics (e.g., CPA, CPL, etc.)
• Provide campaign support to key social sales representatives
• Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to increase overall social performance efficiency
• Make recommendations and implement necessary optimizations as a result of ongoing data-driven campaign performance analysis
• Provide feedback and insight on reports that will be delivered to clients as well as those used internally
• Participate with Sales Reps and managers in client meetings during account planning and development, as needed
• Consistently collaborate with all departments and management within AJC sales • Keep up to date on all client and campaign communications including buy authorizations, tracking reports, buy changes, creative specifications, etc.Qualifications:Education • BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent preferred.
Certifications/Specialized Training • Proven skills in digital campaign management including campaign performance against SLAs and KPIs.
• Resourceful, results-driven and excels at managing campaigns to “get things done”.
• Strong ability to negotiate and problem solve issues to positive outcomes.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration.
• Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of production management platforms and digital marketing tools, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, etc.
• Analytical and insights driven, possess the ability to evaluate data and interpret results.
• Direct experience with interactive marketing and media strategy, planning and campaign management. Digital agency experience preferred.
Yrs & Type of Experience • 3+ years of experience working in a digital advertising operations or fulfillment role.
• 3+ years managing paid social advertising
• 3+ years of experience in digital marketing including social
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.