Street Team Ambassador
- Full Time
CW STREET TEAM AMBASSADOR
WNNE-The Valley CW, a Hearst Television affiliate associated with NBC5, is looking for individuals to join our promotional street team. If you are outgoing, energetic, extremely reliable and have an excellent work ethic, we are looking for you! This part-time position puts you in the middle of the action at some of the year’s biggest events. You will be a complete marketing ambassador for The Valley CW. You'll represent The Valley CW onsite at events and you will have the chance to be featured on-air. It's an opportunity that's fun, flexible and gives you great experience! On-air hosting skills a huge plus! Must be at least 18 years old, able to lift up to 50 lbs., have a clean driving record and able to work a flexible part-time schedule, including weekends. Valid US passport or enhanced driver’s license a plus, since some of our events are in Montreal.
• Set up The Valley CW booth and interact with attendees at events
• Take photos and videos at events
• Post photos and videos online
• Appear in The Valley CW on-air promos as needed
Include links to talent/performance reels if you want them to be considered for application.
• Outgoing, energetic personality
• Extremely reliable
• Excellent communication skills
• Active with social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Periscope, etc.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Current local college students encouraged to apply
Although not required, the following experience would be helpful:
• Premiere Pro
• After Effects
• Blog or web posting
• Event planning/organization
• Marketing experience
• Previous TV or magazine appearances