Coordinator, Creative Partnerships - Sports
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Assist Manager in developing marketable custom sales opportunities through brainstorming and liaising with the NBC Sports programming/production teams to create compelling television and cross-platform programs (reactive sales support) Participate in the ideation and development of new sales opportunities (proactive sales support)Support the team in working with clients and with internal stakeholders to develop, steward and execute 360 sponsorship programs Assist Manager in inventory management and client/production creative approval process.Manage the recording and collection of recap materials including video and still images. Assist in identifying opportunities and challenges for future partnerships.Respond in a timely fashion and facilitate consistent communication with sales and production to foster positive working relationships.Collaborate and keep team informed of competitive market, industry insights into ad sales marketplace trends, landscape, and potential growth areas Assist in day to day budget administration
The Coordinator is responsible for working with key NBC Sports stakeholders to increase sales of the properties of NBC Sports and NBC Sports Network. Reporting to the Manager of Creative Partnerships - Sports, this position will act as a liaison between the NBC Sports, NBC Sports Network, & NBC Sports.com programming, production and Sales teams to: A. Effectively translate a brand’s/client’s needs into actionable on-air and/or 360 marketing solutions. B. Effectively translate the NBC Sports on-air, digital, and social editorial initiatives into sellable opportunities and communicate these opportunities to the sales team. The Coordinator will be instrumental in fulfillment and recap of partnerships in assigned properties.
Duties and Responsibilities
• College Degree
• On average 1-2 years of experience at an agency, media company, sales organization or in sports production, where the individual was responsible for presentation, creative and promotion development.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Business writing skills including presentation development
• Understanding of the creative development process
• Familiarity with the development and execution of promotions
• Understanding of the promotion development and execution process and experience executing promotions.
• Strong interpersonal skills - with internal and external clients
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
• Thorough knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc and presentation proficiencies
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and Final Cut
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.