Production Office Coordinator
Location: Universal City, California
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Responsible for securing location and vendor agreementsFreelance crew paperwork: start forms, timesheets, etcDistribution of production schedulesTracking/reporting crew hours Coordinate production assistantsRemote Shoot Coordination Compile and research: contacts, costs, restrictions, logistics and permits for locationsOrder, return, & track video, lighting and audio rental equipment for shootsAssist on set for shootsCoordinate photo shootsOther ad-hoc duties as outlined by Manager
Seeking a Production Office Coordinator to work with all day to day operations as outlined below. This is a Run of Show position.
• Minimum 3 years of production related experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Technical knowledge of production equipment for film, video and photography
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
• Ability to work in fast paced environment and adjust to change
• Knowledge of Post-Production workflow and software a plus
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.