inScience Communications has over 30 years’ experience in providing strategic and tactical medical communications services to the global pharmaceutical industry. Working in partnership with our valued clients, we deliver the highest quality of service and ethical content by drawing on the extensive talent and experience of our global team. We pride ourselves on ensuring each individual has the ability to contribute to our continuing expansion, providing the opportunity to progress their career and make a real difference to this dynamic agency.
The Medical Writer prepares scientific content of medical communications that satisfy client needs in terms of quality, commercial focus, timing and cost.
- Write and edit scientific content for a range of medical communications, according to client needs, deadline, budget and internal quality standards, as directed by the Scientific Services Team Leader
- Contribute to account plans, strategic publication plans and publication programs, where appropriate, by maintaining current awareness of developments in therapeutic area or discipline and the Springer Healthcare product portfolio.
- Monitor own adherence to budget and utilization rate
- Support team working principles within the business unit, account team and other departments and collaboration between business units by attending team and editorial meetings/tutorials
- Record and monitor actual time spent on a project against budgeted time, and complete timesheets in an accurate and timely manner.
- Present to clients the results of activities, when required, e.g. publication plans, results of competitive intelligence reports, and to contribute to client brainstorming meetings.
- Any other duties that can reasonably be expected of you.
Note: Flexible work arrangements are available.
- At least one (1) year in as a writer for a medical communication agency or as an internal medical communications writer for a pharmaceutical, healthcare, clinical research, academic research or publishing company
- Degree in Life Science or pharmacy, pharmacology or medicine (or equivalent); PhD, PharmD or MD
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite and referencing software (ie, Endnote, Refman, etc.)
To apply please upload a copy of your CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transit Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Summer Hours
Visit our website at www.insciencecommunications.com or www.springerhealthcare.com.
Springer Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following “Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law” poster:
Springer Nature is a leading global research, educational and professional publisher, home to an array of respected and trusted brands providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services.
Springer Nature is the world’s largest academic book publisher, publisher of the world’s highest impact journals and a pioneer in the field of open research. The company numbers almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries and has a turnover of approximately EUR 1.5 billion. Springer Nature was formed in 2015 through the merger of Nature Publishing Group, Palgrave Macmillan, Macmillan Education and Springer Science+Business Media.