- Full Time
After adding several new accounts to our client list, Pace Public Relations, a boutique PR firm in NYC, is hiring for an Account Manager. Reporting to the co-VPs of Accounts, this person will help manage high-profile accounts, leading the strategy and implementation of successful integrated campaigns.
You should apply to this job if you ...
· Have 5-7 years of public relations experience, at least some of it at an agency
· Have a general comfort level working with accounts across several industries at one time
· Are good at managing things: teams, clients and relationships
· Know how to run integrated campaigns. You’re strong on traditional methods, but know your way around the digital/social landscape as well.
· Enjoy leading new-business accounts
· Know the ins and outs of working with large brands
· Have a strong understanding of how the media works, your own media contacts/relationships.
Why working at PPR will be good for your career
· We’re a small, entrepreneurial firm. If you’re willing to take initiative, we’ll give you the chance to take on work that will expand your horizons
· You’ll gain management experience leading a young and eager team of 2-3 direct reports
· Our salary is competitive and our benefits are fantastic
· We offer a fun, supportive and casual work environment in the heart of New York City. PPR is a place where hard-working, creative people are respected, honored and celebrated
What success in this role will look like
· When we ask your clients about you, they’ll rave about your innovative thinking and attentiveness to their needs, along with the award-winning campaigns you delivered for them
· You'll be an integral part of building out a tight-knit, high-performing team of direct reports and groom them for future growth within the company
· You'll be a key contributor to PPR's continued ability to stay ahead of the curve in a constantly changing industry
Ready to apply?
Send your resume and a cover letter.