National Account Executive
3 days left
- Full Time
National Account Executive
What you can expect from us:
1. Recognition and praise for a good job.
2. Feeling “in” on things.
3. Having your ideas heard and acted upon.
Live and work at the beach! B2B publishing and digital media company is seeking a National Account Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit, thirst to succeed and a desire for immediate recognition! If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, we’d like to help you achieve your career ambitions!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Utilize a consultative sales approach to sell digital and print advertising over the phone to national advertisers in the complimentary medicine industry.
• Attain mutually agreed upon monthly sales goals.
• Willingness to make approximate 12-15 outbound calls per day.
• Build long-term relationships to cultivate sales from prospect to close over 3-4 months, or longer in some cases.
• Potential travel as needed <20%.
What Success Looks Like
• You’re a creative problem solver with big ideas for new products and process improvements. We listen!
• Garner a complete understanding of our products, processes, systems, advertisers, etc.
• Master and maintain strong knowledge of market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends.
• Ramp up quickly with a focus on activity and prospecting.
• Able to develop and concisely deliver simple to complex client presentations.
• Passion for all things related to marketing/advertising to include self-study in off hours.
• First year income to exceed $80,000, second year income to exceed $100,000, third year and beyond $120,000+.
Qualifications and Skills
• Eager, enthusiastic, creative, self-motivated, strategic with a go-getter attitude.
• Prior media sales experience, 4-5 years minimum online and print media sales, or advertising agency experience. Digital sales such as PPC, email marketing, SEO, surveys, etc., a plus.
• Problem solver and creative thinker able to develop solutions based on customer needs.
• Excellent communication skills in all environments. Outstanding phone presence.
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
About The Doyle Group
The Doyle Group is a young, fun environment with high growth e-commerce focused on the complementary medicine space. The company has a 65-year history with exponential growth over the past few years due to our proprietary integrated direct response marketing protocol and backend systems. TDG is a customer-centric company, that strives to ensure every interaction with us is a positive one. “Think of yourself as a customer” is literally written on the walls. Please forward your resume for consideration or call 904-567-1540 with any questions. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for National Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly