- Full Time
The New York Post is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic entry level Photographer to join its iconic media brand!
What you’ll do:
- Aggressively cover breaking news scenes.
- Properly light and compose subjects in controlled photo environments.
- Write clear, concise AP style captions.
- Edit images using Photoshop, Lightroom, photo mechanic or equivalent.
- Transmit images remotely.
- Cultivate working relationships with sources.
What you’ll bring:
- 1-2 years professional experience or equivalent at a college publication.
- Experience with digital photography systems a plus.
- Video shooting/editing skills a plus.
- An energetic and professional demeanor.
- A positive attitude and an eagerness to learn.
- The ability to work outdoors (all weather conditions!), to travel on short notice and work nights and weekends when necessary.
- A photography degree preferred.
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
The New York Post is EOE.