Marketing Account Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Account Management sits at the intersection of marketing strategy and creativity. Account people not only have to appreciate great creative, they need to champion it. The "quarterbacks" of HMH’s in-house agency, Marketing Account Managers ensure that their campaign efforts are delivered on time and on budget, while creating innovative work that drives brand awareness, leads, and revenue for their account’s business.
- Ensure that all projects meet deadlines and creative expectations by coordinating collaboration across the agency’s teams from campaign conception (account planning) to copywriting and creative (Content Marketing and Design) and multimedia and sales presentation development teams.
- Oversee project management efforts for your client’s campaigns: building out creative calendars, routing and reviewing efforts along the campaign, ensuring all efforts are on-track, discussing roadblocks, and presenting new work.
- Partner with the design, content marketing, and digital marketing teams to deliver innovative, high-quality work on strategy and within budget and timing parameters. Offer some copywriting and copyediting support for minor efforts, once messaging is finalized.
- Collaborate with outside vendors and supply chain to facilitate the creation of sample packs, collateral. and promo items.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of Account Management experience preferred
- 3+ years of Project Management experience required
Knowledge and Skills
- Must be able to create and maintain creative schedules.
- Strong time-management and project management skills: ability to multi-task, manage multiple timelines and work across functions
- High attention to detail
- Strong client-service orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision making skills: find solutions quickly and with confidence
- Comfortable being a change agent to elevate the status quo
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
- Workfront experience is a plus
- The ideal candidate has worked in a creative agency environment.