Licensing and Content Partnerships Manager K-12 Education
- Full Time
Additional Locations: Orlando, FL; Chicago, IL; Austin, TX; New York, NY
Licensing and Content Partnerships, Manager
HMH is a global learning company based in the US focusing on the K-12 Education market. Our international business is responsible for the export and licensing of print and digital textbooks to all regions outside the US. HMH is now looking to hire an International Content Partnership Manager to assist with the delivery, client relationship and internal stakeholder management of its International licensing development strategy
A high demanding role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the delivery of strategic licensing opportunities in accordance with procedures as defined by the Director of Content Partnerships. The ideal candidate must have a proven sales and licensing background and proficient in building rapport quickly with both existing clients, new clients and internal HMH divisions including but not limited to Legal, Finance, Rights and Permissions, Sales and Marketing.
- Support revenue goals through the management and delivery of key due diligence, administrative, and client management tasks
- Develop, maintain and cultivate license and sales leads through various communication methods
- Support identification and reporting of educational tenders in global markets
- Maintain management of key licensing portfolios.
- Assist in developing client agreements, working with product management, legal, finance, tax, sales, marketing.
- Perform specialized tasks and analysis to support lead generation in global markets
- Candidate should have an in-depth understanding of the educational licensing field with 3-5 years’ experience
- Determine and filter the commercial value of new opportunities.
- Manage timely and accurate information for all customer opportunities within Salesforce
Skills and competencies:
- Proven Background in a sales and Licensing environment (3-5 years’ experience)
- Evidence of building long term relationships with a proven experience of identifying and developing strong and successful clients
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in networking and lead sourcing with potential customers with an ability to influence with good persuasive and negotiating skills
- Establish rapport and build relationships internally with senior management team and externally with key decision makers at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to agreed targets.
- Third Level Degree
- Project management and/or finance experience is beneficial
- Languages is beneficial and desirable.
- Prince2/PMP or similar