Paid Media Supervisor
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR - PAID MEDIA
Porter Novelli is a Global Purpose Communications Consultancy that inspires companies, organizations and brands to make a positive social impact. We believe Purpose is more than a mission statement or a commitment of values. Purpose defines an organization’s authentic role and value in society and allows it to simultaneously grow its business and positively impact the world. At Porter Novelli you will find a passionate and diverse group of professionals that values fierce collaboration, embracing imagination, standing up for the right idea and liberating greatness in our colleagues.
This position can be based in Washington D.C, Atlanta or New York.
- Plan and direct integrated media plans across digital display, search, social media, broadcast, print and out-of-home advertising
- Collaborate with account planning and research to develop campaign goals, objectives and strategies
- Present paid media recommendations to clients and manage their day to day needs within this workflow
- Plan, purchase and optimize paid media, with a strong emphasis on digital, paid social and search
- Develop analytics reports, identify key performance indicators, and report back on a weekly or monthly basis on the success of the campaign
- Collaborate with creative teams and help direct the production of digital and advertising materials
- Represent employer during community projects and at public, social and business gatherings
- Regularly contribute to new business pipeline and pitches
- 5-7 years relevant work experience, with a minimum of 4 years agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Solid understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- Strong background in digital media and digital media analytics, including working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience developing SEM recommendations
- Google AdWords Certification preferred
- Experience with self-service paid social platforms like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn ad managers
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication skills: able to articulate thoughts persuasively one-on-one, in large and small groups, in formal and informal situations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills: able to juggle conflicting priorities and meet objectives consistently with minimal internal stress
- Proven/demonstrated supervisory experience
- Able to build effective relationships with cross-functional teams including creative and research departments
- Ability to anticipate client needs and quickly solve problems
- Government experience is a plus
As the agency that pioneered communications for behavior change, Porter Novelli has origins that are distinctive from any other major player in public relations. Over forty years ago, Jack Porter and Bill Novelli realized that classic marketing disciplines could be reapplied to public relations communications to make a positive social impact on the world.
Porter Novelli exists to inspire companies, organizations and brands to make a positive impact by creating a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment designed to drive innovation and liberate greatness in our people, clients and partners.
Our ambition is simple – to become the most passionately recommended consultancy in the world. If you are a communications professional that shares our Social Purpose values of embracing imagination, collaborating fiercely, digging deeply, standing up for the right idea, liberating greatness and making a positive impact there's a home for you at Porter Novelli—Join Us.