Reseller Account Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Additional Locations: Work from home
The Reseller Account Manager will be responsible for driving revenue to meet quota expectations via strategic partnership account management for assigned market territory. Additionally, this position will collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop customized program configurations and pricing options that align to the needs for assigned market. Last but not least, the role will establish and implement a cross-enterprise partnership with other HMH divisions for key reseller accounts.
***This position can be based anywhere in the contiguous United States and works from a remote home office***
- Drive sales and targeted territory plans to achieve individual revenue quota and collaborate with the Reseller Group to meet the team revenue quota objectives.
- Identify, establish and develop sales opportunities within market via cultivating customer rapport, understanding market needs and leveraging partners’ core competencies and position in the industry.
- Development of high level relationships with executives and senior level personnel within assigned accounts|
- Development of customized marketing cadence to include business rationale, strategy, ROI projections and tactics. Forecast business within 5% accuracy utilizing customer intel, historical trends and current initiatives
- Interface with Product Management team to create tailored products, pricing and program configurations to meet you unique market needs
- Serve as the liaison with Core Sales to develop a collaborative strategy across channels for particular market
- Partner with internal operational teams to build the operational capacity for enablement
- Leverage financial and business acumen in the development of sales models, cost analyses and business proposals
- Build intelligence on market trends, competitive landscape, key players, products and pricing
- Collaborate with other HMH business units to develop an enterprise level strategy with key partners.
- Manage travel and expenses as appropriate
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 – 5+ years of sales, or partnership management experience.
- Proficient with MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and intermediate to advanced level skills with Excel.
Preferred Experience, Abilities, Skills:
- Strong business acumen and thought leadership
- Strong communication skills both informal as well as customer presentations
- Partnership management experience a plus.
- Previous experience with a Sales Management program such as Salesforce.com, or similar preferred.
- Must be self-directed.
Travel: 10 – 20%, can be nationwide.