3 days left
- Full Time
The Digital Strategist (DS) provides expertise across multiple platforms of digital marketing and can align digital solutions to client’s overall media strategy. It will also be the responsibility of the DS to be proficient in analytics to identify opportunities and recommend appropriate optimizations to drive overall campaign performance. The DS will partner with Account Executives to provide digital marketing expertise to increase client product utilization and adoption of digital marketing products and services.
A Digital Strategist is proficient in Digital Marketing strategy and can demonstrate experience and expertise in SEO/SEM, Social, Mobile, and Video advertising strategies. They are expected to share regularly with their team their client experiences, successes, and best practices and may serve as a subject matter expert in a particular area. They are to act as a resource and provide coaching and mentoring for colleagues with less experience. They can take on projects and or improve processes or systems to enhance the overall performance of the team.
- Create and execute client digital marketing strategy utilizing Cox Media Group’s suite of products and services to reach consumers
- Advise clients on their digital marketing strategy by leveraging product expertise with the goal of increasing product utilization and total adoption level of products
- Offer advice and/or solutions on digital marketing which can include, but not limited to, identifying opportunities for improvements and creating new components within digital marketing platforms
- In partnership with Cox Media Group, will coordinate efforts to ensure that the right knowledge and resources are pulled in to solve complex client issues
- In partnership with Cox Media Group, the DS will focus on retention and product growth within their portfolio of clients utilizing a strong understanding of CMG’s suite of products, marketing knowledge to ensure maximum customer value and satisfaction
- Proactively gather, analyze, and synthesize both client and Cox Media Group’s data across all areas of the client’s business highlighting client performance against agreed upon performance metrics and industry KPIs
- Arm client facing team members with key insights that can be leveraged to make performance recommendations during client conversations and face to face meetings
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.