- Full Time
The role of a “Traffic Specialist” is to cover responsibilities during vacations, maternity leaves, medical leaves, sick days, bereavements, etc. The Traffic Specialist floats where needed in a fast-paced Broadcast Service Center. This is a terrific opportunity, for the right candidate, to learn various positions and to work with different television markets.
Primary responsibilities include log editing/finalizing with broadcast inventory management and applying and clearing copy instructions. Other responsibilities may include programming (editing and scheduling formats), sales order entry, covering radio logs, and material spot carting/reviewing.
The Traffic Specialist may be called upon to help train colleagues or station personnel who are new in their respective positions.
- Must be adaptable, dependable, and flexible. Applicant must be able to come in early or stay later if necessary
- Must have a “roll up your sleeve to get the job done” attitude
- Working knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic System preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred
- Exceptional time management skills
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Accurate, Detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Strong, respectful, communication skills