Advertising Sales Account Representative
- Full Time
Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. is a leading independent publisher in the scientific, technical, and medical information industry, known worldwide for establishing authoritative peer-reviewed journals, books, and life science trade publications in print and online. Through its groundbreaking publications, partnerships with international societies, and unparalleled prescience in identifying emerging fields, the company plays a vital role in advancing critical research and facilitating collaboration throughout the world in academia, industry, and government.
We are currently seeking an Advertising Sales Account Representative to join our dynamic team.
This individual should have strong clinical/medical advertising sales experience and a proven track record of success. Reporting to the Director of Advertising & Sales Operations, this position will be responsible for managing and growing advertising revenue within their client base through creative solutions-based selling.
- Strategic management of the territory’s assigned peer-reviewed journals sales growth
- Strong consultative selling and client relationship building to support solutions selling through in-person client meetings, conference travel, and ongoing phone and email contact
- Manage sales pipeline through the Salesforce.com platform including leads development, prospecting, proposals, quotation, and invoicing through to payment received
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year institution
- 3+ years of advertising sales experience in STM, digital publishing, clinical or medicine
- Strong computer skills: databases (Salesforce), Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Generous commission plan
- Comprehensive benefits program, including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with match), and various ancillary benefits
- An opportunity to grow with an evolving, dynamic, successful sales organization
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, this role is for you!
Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.’s culture is inclusive with emphasis on the value and contributions of each employee.
Interested candidates should reply with a resume and cover letter.