Social Media Manager
AN Media Group is the most authoritative voice on architecture and design in the United States. We garner a large audience of design professionals through digital, print, and event editorial.
Our award winning New York City based B-to-B media company has been publishing for 15 years in the architecture and design edit space and is currently seeking a Summer Social Media Intern to join our team this summer. This role will support our editorial and marketing teams’ social media initiatives.
Are you passionate about social media and know what it takes to drive growth? Are you interested in the built environment? Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic and collaborative team? Sound like a fit? We want to meet you!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Understands social media strategy and will help to create a roadmap for growth and engagement.
- Will track and report on social media performance.
- Will manage scheduling for multiple social media handles and assist in creating content for posts.
- Has polished written and verbal communication skills.
- Is detail-oriented, highly organized and has the ability to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic small-business environment.
- Is interested in the architecture and design industry.
- Relevant social media and marketing experience or relevant coursework.
- Experience working across multiple social media platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Apps.
- Familiarity with social media scheduling tools (Hootsuite, SproutSocial, etc).
- Experience in paid social media advertising a plus.
- Part-time availability from June - September 2019.
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly