Senior Designer (freelance)
Phil & Co. is a boutique marketing, branding and communications agency specializing in non-profit, pro-social and CSR (corporate social responsibility) related work.
Phil & Co. seeks a freelance (with F/T potential) senior designer to lead diverse brand-focused and digital creative assignments and contribute to digital production management. This person will help the agency elevate its creative capacity and restructure our processes in digital advertising, website development, social media, email marketing, video content, collateral and creative production. The right candidate will be highly organized, attuned to digital design trends and ready to take on a variety of projects alongside a highly motivated, tight-knit team.
Design / Creative
- Lead design concepting and execution across digital marketing / advertising, branding and web assignments on both client work and agency promotion and pitches
- Manage external freelance designers and collaborate with writers, programmers and producers, as appropriate
- Partake in strategy sessions with account/agency leadership
- Represent creative direction in client meetings and presentations
- Work with account team to problem-solve on behalf of day-to-day client creative and technical needs
- Strategize and lead implementation and maintenance of agency creative production process, workflow tools and accountability / approvals structure
- Lead production, scheduling and trafficking of creative materials to ensure that the agency meets schedules and client deliverables
- Assist in budgeting
- Contribute to execution and planning of:
- Website development / UX / updates
- Email marketing
- Social media
Skills / Requirements:
- Killer design aesthetic, prior experience with digital production oversight, content development, scheduling in a professional agency environment
- Excellent organizational and people skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media, web development and digital advertising
- Attention to detail, eagerness to contribute and comfort working independently with accountability to deadlines
- Solid understanding of major communications channels and how they can serve our clients and agency
- 3-5 years agency (or similar) experience
- Bonus: Demonstrated commitment to and/or experience with cause marketing, corporate social responsibility or non-profits
This is a potential growth opportunity for an entrepreneurial, high energy creative and production talent seeking hands-on involvement in a wide array of agency activities. This is initially a freelance opportunity. Phil & Co. is committed to building a diverse team and encourages participation from all qualified people.
Please submit your cover letter and resume.