- Full Time
Position: Instructional Designer
Location: South Bay
Estimated Duration: 6+ months
Rate: Up to $35/hr - DOE
Our client, a major e-commerce site is seeking a Instructional Designer to join their team, 40hrs a week in San Jose.
The Instructional Designer will:
- Help employees understand, adopt, and make the most of the corporate technology and tools available to them
- Write, create and produce content that can be used as part their technology adoption initiatives
- Create deliverables including web pages, presentations, knowledge articles, step by step guides and training videos
- Deliver content that meets business unit expectations while staying in-line with corporate brand and style guidelines
- Engaging with users to understand their needs and types of content that needs to be created
The ideal Instructional Designer has:
- Experience writing and developing training content, ideally technology focused
- Experience creating video or capturing screens including Adobe Captivate of Premier is a plus!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and positive team player
- Organized with appreciation for details and deadlines
Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint), Keynote or Google Slides.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.