Full time, Account Executive
- Full Time
Position: Full time, Account Executive
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Direct Hire
Starts: June 2019
Rate: up to $75k annually DOE
Our PR agency client is looking for an Account Executive to join their team!
This Account Executive will be:
- The primary client contact; fostering the relationship
- Planning and running media relations including identify media/journalist contacts, building relationships with them and securing coverage for clients
- Managing event planning including team delegation, logistics & vendor management
- Understanding clients' business and competition; apply this info for strategically focused programs and recommendations
- Coordinating team resources
-Developing written materials including press releases, byline articles, speeches and reports
- Developing and monitoring budgets for profitability; reporting updates to stake holders
- Exploring opportunities for growth within clients' organizations
- 3+ years managing client relationships and accounts
- Agency (tech focused) or PR in house team for a tech company
- Media relations has developed reporter relationships or pitched publications
- Working on multi- clients at a time - able to demonstrate or discuss in depth about pivoting
- Presentation and strategic planning
Agency experience is NOT required but a major plus!
This role is onsite but has considerable offsite flex once you are ramped up.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.