PR and Digital Account Manager
- Full Time
PR and Digital Account Manager (Nomad/Chelsea)
Small Agency named as a "Great Place to Work" and "Best Places to Work" for the last three years.
Sunny office, loud music, daily deadlines.
A group of smart, happy people.
We are looking for a bright, seasoned Account Manager to oversee communications programming
for a growing silo of consumer goods accounts, including Health and Wellness and Wine and
Spirits. We pride ourselves on our creative programming, so we do what we can to foster that in
our team members. We like people who are culturally intelligent, care about ownership of work
and who will hold themselves to a standard of excellence, protect their staff and see to their
continual development. This role will oversee a combination of traditional media relations, social
media programming, special events and digital marketing. This position requires excellent team
• Must have three (3) years of Public Relations or Digital Marketing Experience--if you have
related experience, convince us why your background has prepared you for this position.
• Agency experience strongly preferred.
• Have experience or strong interest in media relations, social media and digital marketing.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have skills that provide essential support for creative programs, including research, media and
client management, strategy development and event planning.
• Have the ability to project manage, multi-task multiple programs, and be enjoyable to work
with while doing so.
• Represent agency as primary client contact, offering counsel as needed
• Develop strategy, creative ideas and programs, including budget and timeline
• Lead execution of marketing campaigns from concept to completion
• Foster media relationships, maintaining key contacts on behalf of client
• Lead an account team
• Contributing to new business efforts
We have won a lot of awards, because the people that we hire care about the work, seeing it as a
reflection of them. If you see yourself in this job description, tell us why you'd be perfect for us
in a cover letter, along with your compensation request. PLEASE NOTE that emails without a
cover letter and salary requirement will NOT be considered; first step is following directions.
Some travel may be required. Spanish, French and/or Italian language abilities are a plus.
Base compensation + bonus + health benefits
401K + Profit Sharing
Vacation + federal holidays + summer Fridays
A prodigious amount of staff Happy Hours and Wine Tastings
One trend trip annually to spark creativity (we have studied chocolate, learned pizza making, rode
white water rapids, did vermouth tastings in Madrid, Mexico City, Moscow, Rome and other
We are located in a sunny office in NoMad Chelsea where music plays, and deadlines are
constant. We are seeking someone who is a joy to be around, and whose drive helps us do what
we do--only better.
AGAIN: If you see yourself in this job description, tell us why you'd be perfect for us, in a cover letter, along with your compensation request.
PLEASE NOTE that emails without a cover letter and salary requirement will NOT be considered; first step is following directions.