Digital Marketing Program Director
3 days left
- Full Time
imre is one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in healthcare marketing today and we’re looking to add a Social Marketing Program Director to our team of experts to support our healthcare marketing team.
We’re looking for you to bring your wealth of agency or client-side experience, mastery of the digital and social landscape, and mutual calling to improve the way that brands interact with patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals. While not required, if you have an interest or background in the diabetes space, even better!
Principal Responsibilities and Duties
- Consult on the development of digital marketing plans based on business KPIs.
- Provide strategic support to new business and service-development activities.
- Develop digital best practices and implement across clients.
- Lead client communications in partnership with expert account directors.
- Develop comprehensive social programs addressing patients and all stages of their journey.
- Participate in senior team initiatives including building team training and development programs, supervising team members’ professional growth, marketing planning for the agency and developing points of view around emerging technology and trends.
- Manage development of unique POVs about the current digital and social landscape, with the ability to articulate a stance on how digital/social programs can drive business value for pharma brands.
- Oversee the development of performance reports for social/digital activities and lead the development of a narrative that demonstrates ROI for client leadership teams.
- Position can be located in Baltimore or NYC, with some travel between offices required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Around 5-8 years of social marketing and digital marketing experience, healthcare industry preferred
- Experience in planning and measuring marketing programs across the digital ecosystem
- Stellar skill set in working on integrated teams, leading content brainstorms, and developing audience behavior analyses to inform strategic planning.
- Social media and digital measurement planning
- Competency in media math, financial terminology, and social media platform requirements, policies, etc.
- Development of tracking methodologies to understand consumers think, act and behave online
- Understanding of online campaign management trafficking/ad serving systems and media technologies, including Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ad Manager and Google AdWords
- Understanding of tag managers and event tracking configuration and deployment
- Proposal writing
- Applying knowledge of emerging trends and technology to programs
- Agency experience or global Fortune 500 brand experience preferred
Reports to Social Marketing Vice President.
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.