Vice President, imre Health
- Full Time
imre Health is one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in healthcare marketing today, and we’re looking to add a Vice President to our team of experts.
As a senior leader within the agency, the Vice President will be responsible for the relationships and profitability for a specific group of accounts. The VP is also involved in thought leadership, new business efforts, and mentoring/training of staff members.
Reporting to the President of imre Health, the person we’re looking for brings a wealth of agency and client-side experience, mastery of the digital and social landscape in pharma and healthcare, and shares a mutual calling to improve the way that healthcare brands interact with patients and healthcare providers. High energy and curiosity are key to driving proactive client relationships and stimulate smart thinking among a multi-disciplinary internal team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building, maintaining and growing strong client relationships.
- Overall growth and profitability of accounts. Fiscal management of client budgets. Accountable for the development, management and evaluation of operating budget, and for achieving objectives while operating within budgeted expense targets.
- Keeping agency leadership informed of the status of the group’s accounts, challenges, opportunities, staffing needs, plans and meetings.
- Leading conversations with client procurement partners.
- Partnering in the development of novel and highly impactful brand strategies.
- Maintaining a high level of performance by the account teams and other agency personnel.
- Plans, develops, and defends budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to clients.
- Planning and developing programs and services which are consistent with the clients’ mission and brand strategy.
- Operationalizing new and untested approaches for engaging audiences online and offline.
- Must have proven success at identifying opportunities and securing organic client growth.
- Must have participated actively in new business initiatives including planning and pitch presentations.
- 10+ years of client services, agency, digital pharmaceutical, healthcare related experience required.
- Must possess a deep and thorough understanding of the pharma/healthcare advertising industry and a workable understanding of FDA regulations for advertising and digital promotions.
- Being sufficiently informed and personally involved in the day-to-day, ensuring sound planning, exceptional service and a solid client/agency relationship.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Problem solving prowess.
- Mastery of conceptual thinking.
- Agility in management style.
- Expertise in team building outside of agency walls.
Candidate can be based in NYC or Baltimore where he or she will enjoy a culture centered upon work-life balance, innovation and entrepreneurship. Our benefits include reduced work hours on Fridays for the entire year, quarterly mind and body bonuses for health and wellness, sabbatical leaves and bonuses for longevity, in addition to 401K matching.
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.