- Full Time
Blue Heron Research Partners is an independent research organization that provides custom, qualitative due diligence reports to institutional investors. We are currently seeking a fulltime Editorial Associate to join our New York office, located on the corner of 40th and Madison Ave.
An Editorial Associate will be responsible for editing interview transcripts for readability and clarity as well as writing reports on the content of interviews with sources who have knowledge of industries, companies, or individuals our clients would like to learn more about.
An ideal candidate:
- Has at least a Bachelors degree
- Has 1-2 years experience as a professional editor/journalist
- Has exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously both as an individual and in collaboration with a team
- Is adept at quickly gaining an understanding of novel, complex systems and describing them to others in an easy to understand manner
- Has a background or interest in finance
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Is a self-starter who takes initiative beyond explicitly stated goals or targets
- Can collaborate with a global workforce in person, over the phone, and through electronic means effectively
- Has a strong sense of ethics and can be trusted with confidential information
This position requires physical presence at the New York City office, located near Grand Central Station a few blocks off Times Square on the corner of 40th Street and Madison Avenue.
Salary is negotiable based upon experience.
PLEASE ATTACH A COVER LETTER TO YOUR RESUME