Senior Media Planner/Buyer
- Full Time
LMO is a marketing agency with a lot of capabilities, but one true focus: the challenger brand. If what you’re looking for is a mission statement, let it be that LMO is here to foster greatness by empowering our people and our clients, to inspire a challenger mindset, and to apply creativity in all that we do.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a detail oriented Senior Media Planner/Buyer in our Arlington, VA office.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute media plans best suited to meet established client requirements, budgets, and objectives
- Collaborates with media team to successfully integrate traditional media schedules with digital opportunities
- Conduct media, industry or company research to allow the agency to develop accurate and strategic advertising and marketing plans
- Be the day-to-day contact for media vendors and aid in the management of general media department solicitations
- Issue purchase orders for each approved media insertion or placement
- Establish specifications and deadlines for needed materials and report these to the Creative, Production and Account Management departments or groups
- Cross-reference and approve all media invoices to be processed and ensure timely payment
- Conduct buying, negotiating, implementation, optimization, and tracking analysis against established Key Performance Indicators for digital marketing
- Meet with internal Account Service teams and clients to present schedules or discuss media-related issues·
- Maintain updated media orders (cancellations, changes, etc.) and distribute updated orders
- Issues Point-of-Views (POVs) to clients on new media opportunities
- Consistently seek new opportunities within digital in order to stay ahead of the curve, enhance individual/team/client learning, and improve client campaigns
- Develop, mentor and train Media Planner/Buyers and Associate Media Planners
- Bachelor’s degree (Communication, Marketing or Advertising a plus)
- 4+ years planning and buying digital media campaigns; integrated media experience a plus
- Solid understanding of various platform media; RTB technology and programmatic buying experience preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication, and presentation skills
Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Sizmek, and other comparable third-party ad serving technology
- Proficiency with media research tools (comScore, MRI, eMarketer, etc.)
At LMO, we believe in building a culture of people who share the same challenger mindset, who relish in the impossible because challenges are opportunities to do our best work. Candidates should demonstrate the following core values:
Boldness – be confident, be unafraid, take risks.
Drive – know your purpose, embrace your work, get it done.
Commitment – do it, or don’t—your word is everything.
Agility – be open and responsive to change.
Accountability – it’s not only what you do, it’s what you don’t do.
Collaboration – goals over roles.
Selflessness – opportunities increase when you help others win.
Integrity – do the right thing at all times and in all circumstances.
If this is you, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume below.
No phone calls please. LMO is a member of the 4A’s.
LMO is a "drug-free workplace."
LMO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.