Media Planner Buyer
- Full Time
LMO is a marketing agency with a lot of capabilities, but one true focus: the challenger brand. If what you’re looking for is a mission statement, let it be that LMO is here to foster greatness by empowering our people and our clients, to inspire a challenger mindset, and to apply creativity in all that we do.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ace Media Planner in our Arlington, VA office.
- Develop and execute media plans best suited to meet established client requirements, budgets, and objectives
- Collaborates with media team to successfully integrate offline media schedules with digital opportunities
- Conduct media, industry or company research to allow the agency to develop accurate and strategic advertising and marketing plans
- Be the day-to-day contact for media vendors and aid in the management of general media department solicitations
- Issue purchase orders for each approved media insertion or placement
- Establish specifications and deadlines for needed materials and report these to the Creative, Production and Account Management departments or groups
- Cross-reference and approve all media invoices to be processed and ensure timely payment
- Conduct buying, negotiating, implementation, optimization, and tracking analysis against established KPIs for digital marketing
- Meet with internal Account Service teams and clients to present schedules or discuss media-related issues·
- Maintain updated media orders (cancellations, changes, etc.) and distribute updated orders
- Issues Point-of-Views (POVs) to clients on new media opportunities
- Consistently seek new opportunities within digital in order to stay ahead of the curve, enhance individual/team/client learning, and improve client campaigns
- Bachelors degree in Communication, Marketing or Advertising
- 1-3 years planning and buying media campaigns with an emphasis on digital campaigns; integrated media experience a plus
- Solid understanding of various media platforms (offline and online); RTB technology and programmatic buying experience preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Sizmek, and other comparable third party ad serving technology
- Proficiency with media research tools (comScore, MRI, eMarketer, etc.)
At LMO, we believe in building a culture of people who share the same challenger mindset, who relish in the impossible because challenges are opportunities to do our best work. If this is you, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume below.
No phone calls please. LMO is a member of the 4A’s and is an equal opportunity employer.
LMO is a "drug-free workplace."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.