Manager, Creative Partnerships - Entertainment & Lifestyle Group
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Work with Director in partnering with cable sales team (linear and digital) to create holistic marketing solutions across screens and platforms, driving revenue for the organization.Partner with key channel stakeholders to brainstorm and develop new marketing programs and custom marketing solutions in response to RFPsAct as a key point of contact for client partners and oversee process from ideation to final product including problem solving in real-timeCreate and distribute campaign briefs, collect sponsor assets, maintain partnership production timelines, and work with internal and external parties, including Programming, Sales, Creative, Production, Digital, Social, Traffic, Programming, Finance, Legal, Clients, and Agencies, to ensure the proper execution of sponsorships. Responsible for maintaining tracking documents for partnershipsWork with Sales to develop account strategies, and develop deep knowledge of account listAttend shoots to manage client and agency attendees as needed by marketing partnership deliverables.Create client wrap-up presentations that include research/partnership delivery.
The Manager is primarily responsible for the development and execution of cross-platform integrated marketing opportunities to support the Entertainment & Lifestyle Group sales team, with a focus on USA, SYFY and CNBC Prime. The primary focus of the Manager’s role will be to develop innovative and creative partnership solutions for clients that are engaging, drive revenue and provide meaningful solutions across all platforms. Additionally, the Manager will help maintain the budget by tracking team projects, submitting invoices and quarterly accruals, and reporting for Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 5 years’ experience at an agency, media company or sales organization where responsible for marketing partnership development, presentation and execution
• Ability to strategize with a digital first mentality
• Experience with developing and managing internal/external client relationships and must be dedicated to providing top-notch client service
• Strong oral, written and presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively, business writing skills
• Time-management, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills with clear attention to detail within a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Solid experience working with MS Office Suite (Excel/PowerPoint/Word/Outlook)
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal and management skills – ability to lead interdepartmental teams and influence internal and external clients
• Knowledge of media, the sales process and media in general
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.