Digital Marketing Project Manager (Relocation Friendly)
- Full Time
Your role in a nutshell:To become the project owner of quizzes and people manager of a dedicated team.
Quizzes are a highly interactive facet of our website and the aim for this individual is to standardize and scale the quiz creation and roll out process. At the same time, this person will continuously improve conversion rates by working with many internal stakeholders and deriving strategy based on testing results.
To deliver the best answers to people's questions.
Recently named to the Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies, Fit Small Business has more than 3 million small business owners and managers reading our content each month. We deliver well-researched, authoritative articles so these owners can make informed decisions to grow businesses that fuel the economy. Our founders have built successful businesses before, and FSB is profitable with no outside funding. Part of the team of 150+ people is in our NYC headquarters, near Grand Central. Others are distributed across the U.S., Canada, and the Philippines.
Does this sound like you?
Fit Small Business seeks a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This role offers you the chance to develop in a dynamic, professional, startup environment. Your work will likely evolve quickly to match the pace of our scaling, and that’s part of what would attract you to Fit Small Business.
- You are a tenacious self-starter who can be comfortable deciding their own direction
- You are process oriented and methodical in terms of taking next steps
- You enjoy mentoring and guiding others who report directly to you
- You are driven based on quantifiable results as an indicator for success
- You are methodical in processes and understand the principles around testing
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are excellent with pattern recognition
- You are a strategic thinker who can use analytics (strong with numbers) to derive ideas
- You are high energy and passionate about conversion rate optimization, or willing and ready to learn with gusto.
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment, where things change quickly.
- You’re familiar with online publishing and content marketing.
- Strategize how to standardize, test and scale quizzes throughout the entire website
- Create accurate, logic-based interactive quizzes and maintaining quality of existing quizzes
- Develop and test new quiz strategies for our subject-matter related divisions using sound metrics and testing parameters to drive those ideas
- Facilitate communication between our department and division organizational structure
- Troubleshooting software issues and bugs
- Owning and maintaining analytics, metrics, and reporting
- Synthesize information to clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, and recommend new opportunities to leadership
- Represent quizzes in collaborative meetings with department leaders
- You have at least 6 months of marketing, conversion rate optimization, or other relevant experience
- You have a proven track record of being a project owner and not being told what to do
- Experience articulating strategies, best practices, education and hold conversations across an organization
- Management experience (management of remote team members a plus).
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a department and department staff members.
- You have experience problem solving and doing so in a methodical manner.
- You have a firm understanding of conversion rate optimization, testing and analytics
- You’ve shown initiative in previous roles and are excited to grow.
- You're web-savvy, preferably with knowledge of Wordpress and HTML
Tools We Use:
G Suite, Slack, Trello, Insightly, Wordpress, Google Analytics, SurveyGizmo, Typeform, Google Webmaster Tools, SERanking, Hot Jar.
It’s fine if you haven’t used these. Just be enthusiastic to learn them.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Quality health insurance
- Traditional & Roth 401K plans with matching
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Perks and discounts via our PEO
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work
- The opportunity to grow
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
- A chance to hire your own team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.