RTS Regional Sales Manager
- Full Time
looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
The RTS Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will be primarily responsible for revenue growth and client retention. Revenue growth will be measured monthly YOY against the established 2018 goal. Revenue retention will be accomplished via the RSM’s active efforts to build and maintain meaningful relationships with the defined client base. The RSM will be responsible for ensuring new clients are on boarded successfully and providing communication back to the BU to resolve any issues. The RSM will also provide the same level of communication between client and BU for the installed base.
The RSM will aggressively sell Dealertrack Online Registration System products and services to all customers within assigned territory. The RSM will also be responsible for delivering new clients/business according to established sales goals. The RSM will use sound business judgment to best align products and services to meet the needs of those customers within the assigned territory.
• Use the Challenger based selling approach to manage and successfully close complex sales opportunities.
• Use insight and consultative selling techniques to provide feedback to clients on industry trends, strategies and challenges.
• Partner with client stakeholders to build consensus for CA Retail Solutions products within their organization.
• Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
• Prospect new business opportunities within assigned territory.
• Schedule product demonstrations.
• Identify customer software and hardware needs.
• Have a firm understanding of all programs in the assigned region.
• Define and structure specific offerings with clients.
• Formalize contracts and negotiate price points when necessary.
• Work with appropriate Strategic Account Director on all strategic accounts.
• Perform software installations and some hardware assembly.
• Conduct follow up product training for customers as needed.
• Other special project and duties as assigned.
• Understanding and demonstration of Challenger skills preferred
• Ability to tailor communication to the client’s needs
• Effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to systematically solves problem and hypothesize possible client pain points, expectations, and needsQualifications:• BS/BA in related discipline (Masters’ degree preferred in some area) OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
• High School Diploma or GED Required.
• 7+ years experience in Field Sales and automotive experience.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to cooperate and collaborate with all Dealertrack departments (including peers) and external partners to promote Dealertrack’s products and services.
• Excellent negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to articulate theoretical and conceptual business models.
• Working knowledge of all Dealertrack’s suite of products and services.
• Extensive knowledge of all products related to registration and titling.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
• Excellent organizational skills and must be self-sufficient in developing own proposals and presentations
• Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.