Director, Customer Engagement Bravo, Oxygen, Universal Kids
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Customer Engagement position will be tasked with defining overall CRM strategy including tactics and ROI to acquire, engage, and retain audiences for the Bravo, Oxygen and Universal Kids digital and streaming platforms. The role will be focused on building named consumer relationships, aligning the consumer intelligence strategy with product, digital and linear objectives. Day to day responsibilities include defining and executing mobile & app marketing campaigns, managing customer journeys to grow profitable engagement, identify opportunity segments and retarget audiences, create named profiles and collect user preferences. This role is an individual contributor and will work closely across internal and cross-brand, digital, programming, audience acquisition, creative and research teams in order to achieve goals and build ongoing CRM programs.
The Customer Engagement role is focused on getting things done in a fast paced, ever changing digital and TV landscape including being in touch with the customer experience, Bravo/Oxygen/UKids business priorities, and helping establish new data and consumer relationship practices. Video streaming is a priority for our business and CRM will be pivotal in ensuring we deliver high-quality, engaging video experiences. The ideal candidate is curious by nature, has an aptitude for and is passionate about new trends and loves solving challenges on how to make things work.
Define strategy and create tactical plans, and benchmarks to acquire new video viewing audiences, increase video starts per user for existing audiences, optimize recruitment costs and efforts, and grow overall intelligence about our consumers. Plan and deliver strategies and tactics executed including email, mobile marketing, and loyalty programs with the objective of increasing engagement, conversion, and customer retention for digital and TVE video viewing.Align consumer engagement strategy with consumer intelligence goals. Identify opportunities, devise plans and strategies to grow named profile accounts, newsletters, profile creation and loyalty program subscribers. Establish ROI for acquisition and retention tactics.Conduct reporting and analysis, glean insights and optimization opportunities, and share learnings out with leadership & cross-functional teamsLead and drive the execution of iterative test and learn campaigns to lift acquisition, engagement and retention metrics.Create, develop and optimize required CRM tools, products and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.Consult with Digital, Product, Marketing and Research teams in developing consumer engagement and retention programs based on consumer insightsEnsure data is accurate and supports CRM and internal data initiatives by working with data, research and technology teams to establish best practices and adherence for data hygiene, privacy and opt-in standards.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 8+ years of marketing experience with at least 6 years of direct response marketing experience
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #49154BR)
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Self-starter, detail oriented. Excellent project management skills
• Experience developing full-funnel lifecycle campaigns across email, mobile marketing, organic and paid app download acquisition.
• Proficiency with CRM and messaging tools (e.g. LeanPlum, Campaign Monitor, Branch, Mixed Panel)
• Highly motivated, proactive and able to solve diverse problems efficiently
• Highly proficient with enterprise reporting solutions (Domo, Amplitude, Tableau, Excel) data analysis, etc.
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Strong negotiator and advocate for user experience
• Effective collaborator and ability to gather consensus around projects you manage
• Strong focus on delivering insights that will lead to action
• Creative thinker
• Intellectually curious
• Highly motivated and strong professional acumen
• Ability to understand scope of work and work independently to bring projects to a successful close
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.